Schools and Day Cares
- South Bend Community Schools
- Mishawaka Schools
- Penn-Harris-Madison Schools
- Trinity School
- Good Shepherd Montessori
- Montessori Academy
- Growing Kids Child Care Center
- La Petite Academy Day Care
- Early Childhood Development Center
Hospitals and Clinics
Arts and Entertainment
- Morris Performing Arts Center
- South Bend Museum of Art
- South Bend Civic Theatre
- Downtown South Bend, Inc.
- South Bend Symphony
- The Bridge Project
- Lang Lab
- Local bus service
- South Bend Regional Airport
- South Shore Line (commuter train to downtown Chicago)
- Bus service to Chicago airports and surrounding states
Meijer is a grocery supermarket and general goods store, selling everything from clothes to electronics to toys.
Martin's Supermarket on St. Rd. 23 and Ironwood is a locally based grocery supermarket, with a prepared foods deli, meat and seafood deli, fresh produce, and all assortments of canned, boxed, and frozen foods. Closest grocery store to campus.
University Park Mall is an indoor mall complete with clothing stores, consignment shops, department stores, restaurants and food court.
South Bend Farmer's Market is a farm market stocked with locally grown produce year round, various bath & body products, as well as the market’s own breakfast & lunch Café. The Market is open Tuesday and Thursday from 7am-2pm, and Saturday from 7am-3pm.